Monday, October 1, 2007

October

it is finally October. I am so excited to get ready for Halloween, and wear warm clothes for the winter ahead. I love eating soup and Chili.
Just yesterday we were at church and Kemarie turned to me and Tyson and said "This is not church, this is princess castle. I think we got a few things mixed up somewhere. Dane just took his first step this week. I think the fact that there is a girl (Kylie) in our ward who is younger but walks,and it has given Dane a little more confidence.
Tyson and I have just begun a new work out regime and it is really fun. We are trying to get realy sexy for our cruise we are taking in November. It is fun time we spend together and get hot bodies at the same time(hopefully). we are not doing the food plan 100%, but who really does. I think when I physically write down that I am doing it I will be more successful.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Dane's starting to take steps? How exciting!

Unknown said...

That is the cutest picture of all the kids dressed up like bugs!