Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Dane

Dane turned one on November 4th. I can not believe how fast this year has gone. My mom and sisters and Tyson's parents came out it was fun to have family there. I am embarrassed to say I do not have any pictures of his actual birthday on my camera, because I was running around like crazy. My mom and mom in law have pictures (I will try and post them at some point). we had a bunch of people over for pizza dinner and cake. We tried to do a Cars theme because Dane loves to play with toy cars on the floor. ( It is strange to me to see how different a little boy and girl are even though they are so young) The cake was adorable and so were all eight of the children under five tearing the presents open and tearing my house apart.
I did however capture this adorable video of him a week ago. He was completely infatuated with the water and was trying to hold on to it like a solid object. Then he decided to start drinking it and he was surprised by getting water in his nose. Kids are such a crack up.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Very cute. Is he standing/squatting or is he sitting on something?