Sunday, July 13, 2008

Questions answered by Kemarie( Dane would not cooperate)

Just so you know the potty questions were because she was sick for a few days and had numerous accidents. She actually is potty trained and I think she has such vivid memories because I was a mean mom and made her help me clean up her accidents.

What is something mom always says to you? "you are so cute"

What makes mommy happy? "not going potty in my pants"

What makes mommy sad? "going potty in pants"

How does mommy make you laugh? "tickling me"

What was mommy like as a kid? "silly"

How old is mom? "3 "

How tall is mom? "very big"

Whats moms favorite thing to do? "do the dishes"

What does mom do when you're not home? "sleep at them houses"

If mommy was famous, what would she be famous for? "being good"

What is mommy really good at? "playing games"

What does mommy do for her job? "go to exercises"

What is Mommy's favorite food? ""corn on the cob"

What makes you proud of your mom? "don't go poop in your underwears"

If mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be? "mom"

What do you and mommy like to do together? "Play with you"

How are you and mom the same? "we are so smart"

How are you and mommy different? "we aren't different but we really are different"

How do you know mommy loves you? "cause you love me and Daddy"

I was tagged and now I tag Elisa, Tammy, and Nikole Just copy and paste this into your blog and ask your children for the answers.

2 comments:

Lamb Family said...

I love her answers! I am very proud of you that you are potty trained as well! Cute pictures!

Elisa said...

That's so cute. My favorite is that your favorite thing to do is the dishes...that sure sounds like you.