Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas at the McClellans





Today is our first official day of Christmas.  We are leaving in the middle of  next week and wont be back until the first of the year.  We decided to do our won Chrsitmas before leaving.  they were very excited about all thier presents and had to open each one immediately.  The two presents I made myself I took pictures of them in them.  The tutu and superhero cape.  I will put a better picture of those soon.  After presents we had a traditional breakfast of abbleskievers.

3 comments:

Julia said...

the kids are getting so big! How are you?!

Laurie Wilcox said...

What happened to our little Daners?! He is such a big boy now...I can't believe how grown up he looks! I love all of the cute pics!!!

Unknown said...

Kemarie's tutu looks great, good job!