Sunday, August 3, 2008

Durango reunion

Over July 24th week my mothers family had a reunion in Durango, Colorado. It was really fun and I had the chance to see a lot of family I do not see very often. I saw my cousin Michelle and that was really fun, she took me to downtown Durango on my birthday to go shopping. It was fun to see her again. (Michelle I had fun and will see you at Christmas) We were really good friends growing up and I have such great memories of when we were younger.
Some of the things we did was tour an old Gold mine, See old Ghost town, swim in hot springs, visit Mesa Verde, Drive the Million dollar highway and more. See following posts for pictures. Enjoy pictures of the beautiful scenery we encountered.

2 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Those pictures are gorgeous!!! Looks like a fun reunion. I'm so happy July is over. I've been missing my friends...!
-Jessica

Unknown said...

I had such a great time spending time with you! See you in December!