Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sniffing Spree

My dear daughter Kemarie was eating spree candies last week and being a curious little girl she wanted to see if she could put one up her nose. So a few hours later and many tears we were at the pediatricians to fix the problem. Luckily by the time we saw the doctor the spree had melted enough that they only had to get her to swallow the candy through her sinus cavity and into her throat. Then they stuck an even huge cotton swab with antibiotic ointment to stop her nose from swelling and make it feel better. Here is spree candies just for a better visual.

3 comments:

annzy said...

Awesome that's my girl! ~ask me some time what happens when you put mac & cheese up your nose.

The Mathews Family said...

Remind me not to give any treats to her when she comes over. And also remind me not to let Kemaree near my girls with a candy! *ha ha*
-Jessica

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Mimi and Buddy have put other treats up their noses: peanuts and popcorn kernels! Glad there was no lasting trauma!

Bethany