Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lake Powell



Every year for the past 20 years we have gone to Lake Powell with my Dad's side of the family in September. we usually go at the end of September, but this year it was scheduled for Labor Day weekend (perfect). For the past two years we have not been able to go because my dad died right before we were going in 2006 and in 2007 One of the grandpas in charge was having surgery. So I was really excited. This year was especially fun because Kemarie was old enough to really enjoy the lake and swim all by herself (with her life jacket on). It was really fun to see family again since I live a state away from them I only see them a couple times a year. The only down fall was we slept in the basement of the house boat and had to share our bed with Dane and he is not a calm sleeper lets just say that.

1 comment:

Lamb Family said...

I am really out of touch with you! I did not even know you were going to Lake Powell, lets just say I am extremely jealous!