Sunday, September 14, 2008

Poor Baby

This is about 36 hours after Tyson had his bike wreck up Provo canyon on Saturday.  We rode our bikes from our house to provo canyon( I was proud of myself).  Just past the mouth of the canyon there is a park  and I decided to take the kids to the park and let Tyson and our friends ,Jon and Talia, keep going.   Almost an hour later I see them coming toward the park  and onlyTalia came over to see me and the kids and I thought thatwas wierd, she told me Tyson wrecked.  I went to see him and Tyson had blood all over his face and hands (these pictures show the cleaned up wounds they were a lot nastier)it was pretty gnarly. I think he was suffering from shock because he was acting strange.  Luckily for us there was a race which ended at the park we were at and so they had a First-Aid station.While he was getting all cleaned up there Jon and Talia rode bikes home and brought the car back so we did not have to ride bikes home.  I asked him what happened and we have determined he knocked himself out because he isnt sure where he hit and how and he does not remember a whole ton of what happened.

3 comments:

Lamb Family said...

He looked pretty beat up on Sunday! I suppose this all happened because he stayed up way to late watching Batman on Friday night!

Elisa said...

Ouch Tyson. Hope you are healing up well.

Jenny said...

Ouch! Hopefully he recovered well. Hey Keera, I tagged you on my blog!