Sunday, November 2, 2008

smashing pumkins

So the day after Halloween we went up in the mountians with our friends and rolled our pumpkins of a hill to watch them get destroyed(at first I felt like we were going to get arrested or someting it was wierd).  Well to get there we had to do a little four wheeling.  kemarie was in the jeep with her friend Kassandra.  kassandra's dad was driving and kemarie yelled out to him, "Aaron you are freaking me out."  I guess he is a scary driver?  Some times I wonder about that girl of mine.  I am sorry for no pictures of the children in thier costumes.  I am going to make them put them on tomorrow and I will post them soon.

1 comment:

---- said...

Keera, why didn't you use a gun to destroy the pumpkins. I know Tyson has a handgun and .22. P.S. I love all the pictures and updates. I miss my Daners and Memer.